Skin Script Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum:
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum showers the skin with moisture using hyaluronic acid while infusing the skin with anti-aging active ingredients for a more youthful complexion. This serum has a nice, light texture and is great for restoring moisture into the skin and balancing surface bi-layers.
- Boosts hydration
- Balances surface lipids
- Assists in skin healing
- Plumps the skin
- Improves hydration
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves health of cell membrane
- Dehydrated skin
- Milia Prone skin type
- GlycodermTM (P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. Phospholipids constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6 2% is a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- During daytime apply SPF as well.